Friday, April 9, 2010

Follow Friday - 9 Apr 2010

I've discovered a few blogs this week that I found fairly interesting and will be following. In no particular order they are: Funeral Cards & Genealogy, and Online Storybooking Tips. Funny enough I had just found a whole stack of funeral cards yesterday while cleaning out my filing cabinet which I had been saving and wondering what to do with so I look forward to "displaying" them. As for Online Storybooking Tips - well lets just say that I will be making a trip to my nearest Photo Center sometime this week and printing out my pictures. The post about our grandchildren finding CD's in the attic and not being able to view them hit home. I also purchased some archival paper, protective corners and archival sheet protectors for my pictures and research.



0 comments :